HOW WE WORK WITH LANDLORDS
fitting your needs
You’re a landlord of an existing HMO property. Or perhaps you have a portfolio of properties with existing HMOs and properties with potential for conversion to HMOs. Or perhaps you’re just starting out and thinking of getting into HMO property rentals.
Whatever your situation, we’ve got you covered.
The HMO Challenge
the issues you face
As an existing landlord, you’ve no doubt been hit with a whole world of issues including:
- Excessive agents fees
- Ever changing tax legislation like ‘section 24’ eating into your profits
- Tenant issues
- Late payments
- Maintenance issues
- Not having enough time for admin tasks
- Having to consider eviction, or evicting a tenant
If you’ve experienced anything like these, you know how much time, expense, and hassle issues like this entail. And, if you’re just starting out, these are some of the issues you’ll likely encounter if you choose to go it alone and manage your own HMO property.
What we do for you
How does this sound to you?
- No commission
- No voids
- Guaranteed rent
- Long-term corporate let
- Returning the property to you in the same condition or better
- Regular professional cleaning
- Professional tenants
- No more dealing with letting agents/tenants
- Garden maintained at no cost
- Minor repairs and maintenance taken care of at no cost
- Fully managed at no cost
- No tenant finders’ fees, and no inventory costs
- No headache dealing with tenants anymore
- Potential refurb at no cost creating an instant uplift in value
- No need to market property between traditional tenants leaving and new tenants arriving
- Regular inspections
- Hassle-free, hands-off income
As unbelievable as that might sound, that’s what we do for you. And, if that isn’t enough, we can even buy your property… and we won’t charge you a penny!
How we work with you
We’ll get together and discuss what you’d like to achieve, and we’ll package your property accordingly.
You might want guaranteed rent for a set number of years, or perhaps you’d like to secure a buyer at a fixed price.
Or your goal might be to make a hands-free income by finding an investor to manage your tenants.
There is a whole gamut of solutions on offer, and ways we can help you achieve what you want, and we’ll help save you money along the way too.
Want to find out more?
we need to talk
We’ll need to talk, so why not contact us for a chat and find out more!